Einstein Law LLC.
Why Should You Choose Einstein Law, LLC, to Handle Your Divorce, Dissolution, Child Custody or Employment Problems?
Clients of Einstein Law are experiencing problems with their jobs, having difficulty in their marriages or embarking on heated child custody battles. Most are going through the most stressful times in their lives.
Dianne Einstein, the Managing Attorney, has been working with clients in Franklin, Delaware and Licking Counties for over twenty-two years and helping them through these stressful transitions. Mary Lewis Turner, an Associate Attorney, and Joan Shoults, a paralegal, are valuable members of the firm with experience and knowledge in employment, custody and domestic law. When you come to our office, you will be welcomed by our friendly legal assistant. Dianne, Mary, and Joan work together to provide all clients with a good experience and to help them through their transitions.
Einstein Law has also been named as one of the top Family Law Practices in Columbus by Columbus Business First.
The attorneys of Einstein Law, LLC, are unique in the following ways:
* They provide practical advice and try to resolve your problems quickly and cost efficiently.
* They listen to you and are compassionate, understanding, caring and non-judgmental.
* They practice regularly in Central Ohio courts, so they have the courtroom experience to help you.
* They educate you so that you can make informed decisions.
* They can handle same sex divorces, same sex dissolution’s, same sex prenuptial agreements and same sex custody cases.
* They have the extensive training in Collaborative Divorce to help you resolve your divorce in a healthy way.
The attorneys have significant experience in the following key practice areas of divorce and employment law:
* Domestic areas such as divorce, Collaborative Divorce, dissolution, legal separation, shared custody, joint custody, spousal support, alimony, child support, child custody, paternity, father’s rights, step-parent adoption, property rights, asset division, asset protection, prenuptial agreements, separation agreements, debt division, visitation (parenting time), and other related topics.
* Employment areas such as employee rights, wrongful termination, illegal firing, sexual harassment, age discrimination, race discrimination, gender discrimination, disability discrimination, religious discrimination, hostile work environments, issues regarding the Family Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”), nonpayment of overtime, whistleblower, Workers’ Compensation, and many other categories of law affecting specific areas in employment law.